Sunday, September 6, 2009

Day Six: JoHo Jesus - Sort of Like an Evil Wizard in Space



I don't even know where to begin with this video.

Granted, Catholic/Protestant Christians believe in some really weird stuff (Communion? Baptism? Holy Spirit?), but this Jehovah's Witness cartoon about the life and times of Jesus Christ is so far out there...you'll either laugh with glee or scream in horror, never to visit YouTube again.

P.S. When your Jesus starts blowing up churches and Volkswagon vehicles, it's time to question how you got from theology point A to theology point B.

/mini Jesus and violence rant

2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Man, I've never wished I lived in 1914 this much until I saw that... wow.

Keith said...

Creepy. I won't be able to sleep tonight knowing that one day Christ will blow up my church.