Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random Summer-ness Miscellany

Some random photos from over the summer. Clearing them out before winter arrives. (Which is basically last week.)


The inside of the Club on the weekend. Very dark. Very quiet.


Basically why I stopped going to church. Well, this and Harry Potter. It's kind of a long story.


Outside my apartment. Third floor. The luggage carrier is mine. Or more accurately, mine parent's.


Another view of the third floor foyer, from the luggage carrier's POV. Note the stairs that ascend into nothingness.


My kitchen on a clean summer's day. See you next June, I guess.

1 comment:

E Caley Ferguson said...

Hello Jonny. It looks like your apartment is very well lit. That's a nice thing.

Thanks for your comments regarding IQ on my xanga. You're quite right about the general inadequacy of the IQ test. I feel much better after having thought through some of your comments. Perhaps it's silly, but that article really did disturb me.

I am, though, rather curious about your ideas on race. If you ever feel so compelled, I'd love to hear more. I never let sleeping dogs lie.